Spring Registration Instructions - Please Read
In order to provide the best experience for players, parents, and coaches the number of players per team has been set. Once the maximum spots have been filled new registrations will be placed on wait list.
Girls Registration Instructions:
The girls are playing in the Massachusetts Bay Girls Lacrosse League (MBGLL) and are required to have a valid US Lacrosse membership. If you do not have a membership ID our registration system will take you right to the US Lacrosse site and bring you through the process to get one.
Here is how it works...
- All girls will be registering as a player with DR Youth Lacrosse. During the registration process you will be able to enter a US Lacrosse membership ID if you have one, if not you will be sent to their site to enroll with them and be given an ID. There will be a separate registration with a separate fee associated.
- While registering on the US Lacrosse page look out for the “additional donation” page. It will automatically add another $30 donation, you need to un-check the box or it will add another $30.
- Once the US Lacrosse registration is done a green box will be at the top of the screen saying “Return to Dighton Rehoboth Youth Lacrosse”, click that to get back to our page
- Complete the registration.
Cost for the US Lacrosse registration is $30 and the registration fee for DR Youth Lacrosse is $160.
Boys Registration is closed for 2019 Spring as all teams are full
Boys Registration Instructions:
The boys are playing in the Massachusetts Bay Youth Lacrosse League (MBYLL) and will have to register with that league separately as well as with us. Our registration will take you right to their site and bring you through the process.
Here is how it works...
All boys will be registering as a player with the Massachusetts Bay Youth Lacrosse League (MBYLL) along with DR Youth Lacrosse. The MBYLL registration provides the players with insurance coverage while playing in all lacrosse activities for a year. Our registration will bring you to their site, to get that done there will be a separate registration with a separate fee associated. You will be given a registration number that will automatically be placed into the DR Youth Lacrosse registration.
- Log in with DR Youth Lacrosse or set up your account and select the player you are registering, fill in all info.
- You will not have a MBYLL Confirmation Number, don't worry, hit submit anyway. A red drop down box at the top of the page will appear with a link to the MBYLL registration.
- Follow the link and go through the registration process. Be sure to select Dighton-Rehoboth from the drop down box that asks what town you play in.
- Once that is complete you will be sent back to our site where you can complete your registration process. Your MBYLL number will be automatically filled in. If for some reason it is not, you will receive an email from MBYLL containing that number.
Cost is $35 for MBYLL registration and $160 for DR Youth Lacrosse registration.